Sunday, December 19, 2010

Magic 4


Well, Queen of flat pack has been shopping again, proving that whilst I am thinking of 4 fun items for boys, guests and speed freak friends, I am also thinking of my sisters, cocktails, striped towels and lounging! Fantastic 4's rule my life I think. 
These fabulous Adirondack styled loungers are in fact beige, poly 2 pack and aluminum, put together by moi, dreaming of tanning while using my allen key. They are so light too, both to get into the car and barge as well as to carry outside for a lovely day on our seaside lawn. They even have a stripey black and white cushion and a black fitted sheet kind of plastic cover for their own little bit of sun protection. Harvey Norman has seriously tricky outdoor gear like this, I am amazed! AND went along to Bunnings to find a totally matching beige Gazebo to really keep the ice from melting in my Mojito.
Bulla!
tm x

No comments:

Post a Comment